Thursday, April 14, 2011

Negz update!!



I couldn't answer all the texts, so I had to blast my gratitude on here to those that gave me a shout for my Birthday. In the meantime here's a sneak preview of one of two trailers I've been working on. I haven't bombed like I want to, but I've been sharpening my skills and creativity has been in effect. I've got some more work to do on this.

I have permission to paint 2 53 ft trailers at my job. If anybody in the crew has the time and money to spare to make a trip here, I have a spot, and there's a hotel, and places to eat in walking distance from it. Only hit me up if you're actually gonna ride out. It's a great spot to chill and paint. No hassles!! I also have an opportunity to throw a show. I could do it on my own, but I'd like some of the fam to join me at least. Gotta spread the opp. Something to think about, because I know shit is tight. If you want to build on ideas hit me up. Nothing's solid until heads are serious.

Peace my brothas!!!

"NEGRO1" MSG*KOI fo life


4 comments:

ARIVE said...

HAPPY BDAY couz!...you're right about these tight times...be safe homie...ONE!

Johnny Walnuts said...

Happy Birthday son son!

Where you at? Your post didn't say?

Keep it funky!

Reams

SNIGGAH DAWG said...

happy b day negreeezay!

Anonymous said...

better late then never. Happy Birthday Big Dawg. Hest

Need more MSG?

Click "OLDER POSTS" over there on the right side puto!